[SDL] Android: SDL_RenderCopy using dest rectangle not working

William Dyce wilbefast at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 04:34:14 PDT 2011

> I have no idea if this is a "complete" solution or not, but it did fix
> the problem in my game when the window was resized. You think the
> current context "cached" needs to be cleared in other situations too?

The Cocoa docs say we need to use the "update" message on the GL context
every time it moves or resizes, so I sprinkled that around in the
appropriate places (SDL_GL_MakeCurrent() was calling "update" every
time, hiding this issue).

So the latest in Mercurial should fix this now. testgl2 --resize works
with this fix, at least.

--ryan.