[SDL] Offering $100 if you can fix this...

VernJensen vern at actionsoft.com
Fri Jul 15 18:36:05 PDT 2011

Indeed, your fix turned out to be the cause of the window-resizing issues.

I tried a workaround, and it seems to work? I modified in SDL_video.c:

void
SDL_OnWindowResized(SDL_Window * window)
{
		// NEW LINE: Our cached context is no longer valid
	_this->current_glctx = NULL;

	window->surface_valid = SDL_FALSE;
    SDL_SendWindowEvent(window, SDL_WINDOWEVENT_SIZE_CHANGED, window->w, window->h);
}

I have no idea if this is a "complete" solution or not, but it did fix the problem in my game when the window was resized. You think the current context "cached" needs to be cleared in other situations too?