[SDL] question about handling events

Ivan Radojkovic itsa.registers at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:34:47 PDT 2011

Extracting the file and playing it with madplay and mpg123 works.  The
file *seems* damaged though.  madplay says:

   error: frame 0: lost synchronization
   error: frame 4: lost synchronization

but plays the file fine.  The original Windows-only engine (which my
Linux/Mac application must be compatible with) is very tolerant on this
and plays MP3s even if they seem damaged (using code from mpg123), and
therefore there are games for that engine that seem to use damaged MP3s.
  Obviously, I need to be able to do the same, otherwise I'm not going
to be compatible with the original Windows-engine.