[SDL] SDL_Quit.c breaks the build (SDL 1.2 trunk)

Patrice Mandin mandin.patrice at orange.fr
Thu Jul 14 06:43:50 PDT 2011

Le Thu, 14 Jul 2011 02:04:48 +0200
Paweł Góralski <nokturnal at nokturnal.pl> a écrit:

> W dniu 2011-07-14 01:49, Ryan C. Gordon pisze:
> >
> >> Recently I've pulled changes from SDL 1.2 trunk and there is
> >> problem with SDL_Quit.
> >
> > This is on Linux, right? I'll take a look at it.
> Well, partially ;). I'm using gcc 4.5.3 cross compiler for Atari TOS
> (m68k based) machines under Linux 32/64 bit to be more precise:
> http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

Hello,

Here is a patch to check for sa_sigaction member of struct sigaction at
configure stage, and use this info at compile time. This is for SDL-1.2
only, as we do not support 1.3 on Atari, and yes, this platform does
not have sa_sigaction in its libc.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/