[SDL] SDL_Quit.c breaks the build (SDL 1.2 trunk)

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Wed Jul 13 16:49:22 PDT 2011

> Recently I've pulled changes from SDL 1.2 trunk and there is problem
> with SDL_Quit.

This is on Linux, right? I'll take a look at it.

> P.S. How can I obtain write access to Mercurial SDL 1.2 branch. I wrote
> two weeks ago to feedback address from the main page, but I didn't
> received any reply yet.

We don't give out write access in most cases; if you send good patches,
we'll commit them, and if you maintain a Mercurial clone on a public
site like bitbucket.org, we might even pull directly from it if your
patches are consistently good.

Patches sent in "hg export" format will go into revision control as if
you committed them directly.

--ryan.