[SDL] Good Tutorial On How To Use SDL On Android?

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at AOL.com
Thu Jul 28 08:01:00 PDT 2011

where do i have to sign?
I remeber trying out the multiple windows multiple textures on
multiple displays in an older sdl revision and it was beautiful but
then was ultimately removed by a (then) recent commit.
I would love to be able to exploit that feature again!
Vittorio