[SDL] Scruffy3D Released!

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Wed Jul 27 07:53:45 PDT 2011

Remember the discussion about SDL/Mac App Store?  Well, here's the result:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scruffy3d/id450641186?mt=12&uo=4

(It's an itunes link but the game is on the mac app store.  3D
platformer featuring 16 levels, day/night, bosses, neat effects, all for
$2.99, a steal :) )

This is, of course, made in dim3, my open source and free 3D development
environment, which will soon be ported to iPads thanks to SDL 1.3 :)

Ryan, have an OS X machine?  Send me some personal email and I'll send
you a promo code to thank for all your work with SDL 1.3.

... and here's a reminder about getting relative mouse working :)

[>] Brian