[SDL] Problem to display texture correctly

cyrille herlem bubkadk at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:22:32 PDT 2011

Hi everybody,

I created a SDL_Surface with width=1920 and height=1080,
I want to display it with the following source code but it doesn't work fine.

     SDL_Texture* video_texture = SDL_CreateTextureFromSurface(m_sdl_renderer,frame_received);

    if(video_texture)
    {
        SDL_RenderClear(m_sdl_renderer);
        SDL_RenderCopy(m_sdl_renderer, video_texture, NULL,NULL);
        SDL_RenderPresent(m_sdl_renderer);
        SDL_DestroyTexture(video_texture);
    }

My windows size are : width=440 and height=445;

After display, my texture is fully displayed but not on total surface of window.
even with the following instruction
 SDL_RenderCopy(m_sdl_renderer, video_texture, NULL,NULL);

Could you help me to find the problem ?

Thanks a lot

Cyrille Herlem

PS: I use SDL_CreateWindowFrom() to create my window