[SDL] Problem with SDL 1.3 in Qt Widget

cyrille herlem bubkadk at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 01:10:35 PDT 2011

Hi everybody,

I'm working on a video player that needs to play more video at the same time.
I get one window by widget, and one renderer by window to display a different color in each of them.
It Works.

The problem arises when I replace the color by a video texture,
I can't resize my texture to the display zone when i call SDL_RenderCopy(m_sdl_renderer, video_texture, NULL,NULL);

I have a display of my picture but it is much smaller than the display area size.

Could you help me to resolve this problem ?

Thanks a lot

Cyrille Herlem

Ps: I use this code to display my texture

video_texture = SDL_CreateTextureFromSurface(m_sdl_renderer,frame_received);
    if(video_texture)
    {
        SDL_RenderClear(m_sdl_renderer);
        SDL_RenderCopy(m_sdl_renderer, video_texture, NULL,NULL);
        //SDL_SetRenderDrawColor(m_sdl_renderer,255,0,0,0);
        SDL_RenderPresent(m_sdl_renderer);
        SDL_DestroyTexture(video_texture);
    }