[SDL] Are there any working SDL Android examples?

William Dyce wilbefast at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 00:19:19 PDT 2011

Hi again,

Still no real success with either this port or Peyla's 1.2 branch. I'm
considering switching to OpenGL instead, which will be a real pain, but if I
can't trust the middle-ware there's very little I can do as an application
programmer. No offence - I really like SDL but... well, it's just not
working.
Just to be sure though: are there actually any applications at all, with
source, that use the port? That is, aside from the "Alien Shooter" example
which won't display graphics on my hardware ("called unimplemented Open GL
ES API"). If I could just get hold of one program that functions correctly I
could figure out what's going wrong here.

Has anybody succeeded in making this work on real hardware?

William