[SDL] "Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum"

William Dyce wilbefast at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 21:40:19 PDT 2011

Hey guys,

I'd forgotten about this since I was able to ask my question here rather
than the forums, but I have had trouble with the forums:

*Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this
> forum*

Does anyone know what this error means exactly? I can't start topics, reply
or PM, so it's exactly as though I never registered in the first place. Very
odd. Let me know if you know what this might be about.

Thanks,

William