[SDL] SDL Android: "Call to unimplemented OpenGL ES API"

William Dyce wilbefast at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:20:02 PDT 2011

Hi there,

I'm just making a start trying to port an SDL project to Android. I managed
to get the Alien Shooter example
project<http://www.libsdl.org/tmp/android-project.zip>running on an
emulator, but when I try it on my actual hardware device
(identical to the emulator, in theory) I get no image, only music and sound.
The log, meanwhile, fills up with *"Call to unimplemented OpenGL ES
API"*entries. Does anybody know why this might be? I'm using a Samsung
Galaxy Fit <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_Fit>, so Android
2.2. Any help would be most welcome!

Thanks,

William

PS - yes, I *did* remember to load the data on the sd card ;)