[SDL] Please test the latest 1.2 from Mercurial on Mac OS X...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sun Jul 17 03:16:54 PDT 2011

So I just pushed a patch for 1.2 that does some serious surgery, but
should fix the incompatibility with Lion.

This was a much bigger change than I wanted it to be. I would appreciate
if people would test this against their projects, 2D and 3D, both on
Lion and earlier versions of Mac OS X.

Reports of success and failure are welcome.

If you aren't using Mercurial, here's a .zip file of the current source
code:

     http://treefort.icculus.org/SDL/SDL12-lion-compatible.zip

If you're using Mercurial, just run "hg update SDL-1.2" to get the
latest 1.2 code (and "hg update default" to go back to 1.3).

Thanks!

--ryan.