[SDL] GDB Debugger hangs with SDL with MinGW, Netbeans, Windows 7

Zcool31 dr_z0idb3rg at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 21:39:42 PST 2010

Thanks for your replies, Andre. I really appreciate the help.

Something really weird happened. Like I said before, the app runs fine when not being debugged, but hangs when I debug from the Netbeans IDE. So I tried doing it through command line like you said, and it worked flawlessly. Gdb was running in the command prompt, and my app in it's own window. Did exactly what it should have, then quit successfully like it should have. I'm guessing this means there's a problem with how Netbeans uses GDB. Any suggestions on where I can find info about this?

Once again, thanks for the help.