[SDL] Mouse motion events incorrect after a new screen

Stephen Anthony sa666666 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:11:04 PDT 2010

Sorry for replying to myself, but nobody else seems to be answering :(
The reason this error is happening in 1.2.14 is because the SetMouseRange
is new.  Previously, the mouse coordinates where calculated at the time of
the mouse event, not clamped by SetMouseRange at the time of the
ConfigureNotify event.

Of course, I'm not yet ruling out that something else in the app is
causing an extra ConfigureNotify event.  I just can't seem to find it ...

SA