[SDL] Can some people compile win32/mac SDL 1.3 binaries for SDL_ttf?

Justin Coleman jmcoleman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 05:22:02 PDT 2010

I guess I wasn't clear enough. This *IS* SDL_ttf (and SDL_image) built
against SDL 1.3. I've put together a single directory that I use when
building projects on 1.3 that contains SDL 1.3.0-4429, SDLmain,
SDL_ttf, and SDL_image, as well as the include files for them. These
libs/dlls were built in debug mode on MSVC 2008.

This link is limited to 10 downloads, if anyone would like to rehost
somewhere more permanent that would be great.

http://rapidshare.com/files/409577735/SDL_1.3_debug_binaries.rar

Hope this helps someone.