[SDL] Summer Of Code - Gesture Midterm Update

Vittorio G. vitto.giova at yahoo.it
Mon Jul 12 23:49:07 PDT 2010

don't forget that besides gestures, you need to provide api that
involve touch and tapping,
something like SDL_numberOfFingers to represent the number of touches
at a given time, or SDL_numberOfTaps to represent the number of quick
touches
It may sound a little tricky but it would make the gesture framework complete.
i agree with Nathaniel, you should coordinate with the iphone
maintainer and the android porter, those two systems should allow you
plenty of testing for your gesture support.

bye
Vittorio