[SDL] how to draw an image mirrored?

Alex Barry alex.barry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:35:25 PDT 2010

Well, if you're using SDL for the purpose of making games, yes, it's good to
assume that your audience is people who have some sort of hardware
acceleration.
Most computers are capable of hardware acceleration in terms of operating
system and software ability, but the next deciding factor is if all systems
have hardware to do it.  Most built in cards have very minimum capability,
and that's just for basic functionality.