[SDL] IME testers needed (Windows)
Daniel.Wyatt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:27:08 PDT 2010
I need anyone proficient with any IME that is willing/able to test my Windows input method support.
I especially need anyone familiar with Chinese or Korean IMEs.
I have tested Japanese myself but if you are willing to test it out some more, please do.
Here is the compiled testime:
Let me know if you experience any problems.
I want to know if you think it is usable, unusable, buggy, etc.
Some things to note:
1) You will need the Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package from here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf).
2) It should work on XP, Vista, and 7. (Windows 2000 may or may not work right now).
2) The candidate list is not drawn right now (you can still use <space> to go through candidates).
3) Reading strings (Chinese IMEs) are not drawn right now.
4) Try both windowed and fullscreen modes.
5) Use <escape> to exit
6) Use <enter> to clear text
7) Use <arrow keys> to move cursor in composition string (but not in committed text)
8) All of the IME windows should be hidden in fullscreen mode (except language bar). Let me know if you see otherwise.
[Image: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4117/4824335160_7b56a5be97_m.jpg ] (http://www.flickr.com/photos/48780576@N02/4824335160/)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SDL