[SDL] SDL OpenGL context and threads

Michael Menegakis arxeio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 16:06:25 PST 2010

I had to start the OpenGL SDL context from the thread of OGL and it
tolerated having SDL_Init on the main thread.

Is it possible to start the context on the main thread without
crashing (not that it has do, for informational purposes).

I heard from OGL generic info that the context has to become "current
for the thread using it".
Is it possible to make the GL SDL context "current" for another thread?