[SDL] Building against a specific MS runtime version

ebyard e_byard at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 24 07:31:08 PST 2010

Felipe

Thanks for the post but I already tried that, and it doesn't work. I have tried just the DLLs in my application folder, also the x86_microsoft.............. file and mainfests/security catalog files etc. Nothing works.

Why you cannot just link against this version of the runtimes you want, I do not know. It's a massive problem by the looks of it (on google) and it's actually going to cost me a significant amount of time and money to fix. It's annoying as SDL 1.2 seems to work OK, but I didn't build the libraries for that.

Ed