[SDL] SDL 1.3 image scaling

Alex Barry alex.barry at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:05:47 PST 2010

Also, if it's an image you have outside the program (like a png or bmp), and
you know you'll have to scale it, you could just scale it outside the
program with GIMP, if all else fails.  If it's being scaled on a
per-computer basis, then you might want to look into what other modes are
supported (you might have to grab the latest repository version?).

Take care,
-Alex