[SDL] iPhone iOS4+SDL+Multitasking cannot restore from suspend

Alex Barry alex.barry at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:02:30 PST 2010

Everytime you get a window event, you'll probably have to reload your
textures.  Just listen for a SDL_WM event and automatically call a function
to reload whatever textures you are using.  You can probably ignore window
movement, but resizing/iconifying will certainly need you to reload your
textures.

Take care,
-Oz