[SDL] colorkey in SDL_Texture

MBrening micah.brening at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 14:27:11 PST 2010

Hello!

You might need to post some code.  According to the example code, it should be as follows:

temp = SDL_LoadBMP(file);
SDL_SetColorKey(temp, SDL_TRUE, key);
sprite = SDL_CreateTextureFromSurface(0, temp);

One thing I noticed is that with SDL_SetColorKey, if the second argument is 0 it disables the ColorKey.

The CreateTextureFromSurface should take the colorkey data and set it to an Alpha channel set to 0.

I hope that helps!
If not, try posting some code.
Also, look at the LoadSprite function in the testspriteminimal.c in the test folder of the SDL Mercurial.