[SDL] Official Port Of SDL To Google's Android OS Platform???

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at AOL.com
Thu Dec 16 08:41:17 PST 2010

Hi,

Apparently the development SDK
for Android 2.3 has been released.
http://developer.android.com/sdk/ndk/overview.html
(Rollout of 2.3 to devices should be soon.)

When will SDL, SDL_Image, SDL_Mixer, & SDL_TTF
be ported to the new Android 2.3 OS ?

Thanks!

JeZ+Lee
16BitSoft(R)