[SDL] Official Port Of SDL To Google's Android OS Platform???

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at AOL.com
Thu Dec 16 08:18:20 PST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Guess my team and I will wait.
The absolute most important is SDL_Mixer support,
as the game has about 30 minutes of MOD format music.
(converting MOD to OGG would make the 7MB game way too large)

Any release date set for Android OS ver. 2.3 ?

Thanks!

JeZ+Lee
16BitSoft(R)
Video Game Design Studio