[SDL] Attempting to make SDL wrapper for QB64 - First hurdle!

Alex Barry alex.barry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 08:22:24 PST 2010

If QB64 can't handle pointers, then I don't think there is really any way
that you can port SDL (which almost exclusively uses pointers for it's data
types).
I'll chat with Galleon to see where he's at for implementing pointers (which
probably should have been done at QB64's first launch!).
I'll let you know what I find out and I'll get back to you.
-Oz