[SDL] Re : Re : Re : statically linking

azer tyuiop gl_disturbedid at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 1 09:11:13 PST 2010

Yes same architecture.

Ok, I did an ldd on the target machine, and I got a not found on the
libSDL_image library (and only on this one, the others are ok). However, I
already tried in the past to copy the libSDL_image in a personal folder, and
exported a variable to tell the linker to search for the library in that rep. I
didn't got the libSDL_image not found error, however I got an internal error
from SDL, saying that it was not able to initiate the framebuffer /dev/fb0, or
something like that. I am not sure, but I think it is a right issue, as if I
remember well, Linux give the same rights as of the owner of the lib. And so,
this solution cannot work, as the lib have to be in /usr/lib. I am not sure of
what I am saying but that's how I interpreted the error.

So copying the .so seems not to be a solution.

However thank you so much for your help. It is the very welcome. I really can't
figure how to solve this.