[SDL] XInput2

Steven Newbury steve at snewbury.org.uk
Mon Dec 20 06:22:10 PST 2010

(redirected from IRC)

Hi, I've been following developments with the input subsystems in both
Xorg and SDL, and wondered what the plans were for XInput2 integration?
Is anybody working on this?  IMHO it would probably be as well to make
SDL-1.3/2.0 XInput2 only and drop the "core" input support entirely, and
I was very tempted the other day to code it up myself, but I thought I'd
better check to see what the plans are, and what work is ongoing first,
especially since I'm going to be away for a few weeks from this
Thursday.