[SDL] [SDL1.3 HG] No SDL_Cond* on Win32?

Nathaniel J Fries nfries88 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 14:26:34 PST 2010

I'm trying to use SDL_cond variables to allow my main thread to signal a background thread to begin collision detection (this way the thread is idle when there is no need to check for collisions -- it consumes less power this way). Anyway, I got a linker error for each SDL_Cond* functions.

A quick investigation revealed that there is no src/thread/win32/SDL_syscond.c. Is one available and just somehow didn't wind up in SDL1.3 HG (from SDL1.2 perhaps?), or should I go ahead and write my own implementation?

EM3 Nathaniel Fries, U.S. Navy

http://natefries.net/