[SDL] Thread creation in the beginning of SDL initialization and thread safety.

Brian Barrett brian.ripoff at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 08:50:49 PST 2010

They probably mean that before any thread that will be using cURL is
spawned the "thread safety" needs to be initialised. If two or more
threads tried to initialise the "thread safety" then you could get
race conditions or resource leaks, or worse I imagine.

Any unrelated threads are probably not worth worrying about. They
certainly shouldn't be calling cURL functions, so you should be safe.