[SDL] SDL FLags - Constamt values

Unseen Machine jmonyon at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 05:40:31 PST 2010

I use a programming language called QB64. A few days ago the guy who makes it gave it the ability to link to dll's. It uses SDL allready so linking to it is not a problem. However in order to use the flags values for commands we need the hex constants attributed to them.

We have these so far.

Code:

CONST SDL_INIT_TIMER = &H1
CONST SDL_INIT_AUDIO = &H10
CONST SDL_INIT_VIDEO = &H20
CONST SDL_INIT_CDROM = &H100
CONST SDL_INIT_JOYSTICK = &H200
CONST SDL_INIT_NOPARACHUTE = &H100000 '/* Don't catch fatal signals */
CONST SDL_INIT_EVENTTHREAD = &H1000000 '/* Not supported on all OS's */
CONST SDL_INIT_EVERYTHING = &HFFFF

Does anyone know where i could find them/have them allready? I looked everywhere to no avail.

Thanks

John