[SDL] Program crashes in release build

Mybowlcut mybowlcut at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 19 01:44:28 PDT 2009

Pierre Phaneuf wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Mybowlcut <mybowlcut at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd very much prefer to email it to you as I haven't decided if this will
>> be
>> open source yet. It's obviously freeware but I dunno... I feel a bit
>> weird
>> putting the source up at the moment. I'll email it to you instead? I've
>> brought it down to like 1.7 meg so it's not huge.
>
> Maybe you should read this? http://blog.red-bean.com/sussman/?p=96
>
> That's okay, send it over, I'll take a look, again, no promises, just
> curious.
>
> --
> http://pphaneuf.livejournal.com/

Haha I read that following some links on a guy on here's blog. If I was
insecure I wouldn't be asking for help on public forums (I frequent a few
others). It's not insecurity, it's more not wanting code that I've spent
years (on and very large off periods obviously) to be out in the public for
anyone to use. I know that might sound selfish to the "pro-open source"
people but I just don't feel right about it.

I've sent the email to your gmail account. Thanks in advance if you do take
the time to have a look.