[SDL] RLE Compression

Rudolf Janz rudolf.janz at gmx.net
Fri Apr 10 01:57:39 PDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Donny Viszneki
<donny.viszneki at gmail.com> wrote:

> A C++ SDL lib could offer some really fancy run-time programming
> abstractions for composing various image transformations and
> convolutions. The main advantage of tying it to SDL would be that the
> selected video back-end could determine the implementation of image
> transformation pipelines at run-time.

I'd say that'd probably be way out of the scope of an "SDL C++
binding". Are those features in SDL itself? I have to admit I didn't
look at all the features that the new "renderer" architecture has,
maybe there's a bunch of effects I missed...

--
http://pphaneuf.livejournal.com/