[SDL] SDL embedded
miketop0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:10:24 PDT 2009
- Trying to run an SDL related app on an embedded system.
- Cross compiled SDL library successfully [excluding X system
- As a test, tried to run an app (an x86 version), using the SDL library
(but also disabling the X system)
- obtained an error stating "Couldn't initialize SDL: No available video
- did a search online.
- found out it could be because I disabled X system
- question: Am I getting this error because I did disable the X system?
and if yes, does that mean I will have the same error when I port this app
to my embedded system?
- Thanks in advance
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SDL