[SDL] Need help; nothing shows up

Michael Sullivan michael at espersunited.com
Wed Feb 20 12:33:09 PST 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 14:22 -0600, Michael Sullivan wrote:
> When I build my program, there are no errors, but when I run it, all I
> see is a window with a black background, except that the title bar
> caption  displays correctly.  I can't figure out why.   First, here's
> the build output:

 <trimmed>

Nevermind.  I'm just stupid.  I never made the method calls to draw the
screen.  I haven't worked on this program in a few months, and it seems
like every time I wrote in a question to the C/C++ list I was on back
then, I ended up redesigning the program just to get them to help me.  I
put the calls in, and it's working like I remember now...