[SDL] SDL + SVG Vectors

neil at cloudsprinter.com neil at cloudsprinter.com
Tue Feb 26 10:29:26 PST 2008

I havnt really had a chance to read up / research what if anything is possible
with using vectors to create SDL_Surface's.

I'm not sure what technologies may be avaliable and if there is what sort of
things they may be capable off, anti alias.. rotate.. shading?

if anyone can give me any tips before i do a 4 hour google trawl please ...

I am wanting to do this so that ( in theory ) i can use the same graphics files
and the program adapts according to screen size.