[SDL] SDL 1.2.13 PRERELEASE

Jesse P. slnthero at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 19:05:57 PST 2007

I am using SDL, SDL_mixer, SDL_ttf, and RotoZoom

SDL rocks! It gave me a way to express myself - many thanks!

Ran my games on Vista 32bit and had ZERO problems with compatibility!
(thats a good SDL game engine)

Thanks and happy new year!

JeZ+Lee
slnthero at aol.com
Silent Hero Productions(R)
Maker of T-Crisis 100% Version 5.9 Final
http://www.SilentHeroProductions.com