[SDL] mac compiler request

neil at cloudsprinter.com neil at cloudsprinter.com
Wed Dec 26 19:31:28 PST 2007

i would like to be able to put mac versions of my other (not) finished games,
crazeeman + conveysdl up on the cloudsprinter.com/software preferably a single
'thing' that will work on a 'mac' for each. i still have yet to behold the joy
of attempting to compile things using free tools on a mac. i am sure it
is fun.

--

stop top posting, it is dirty ( dot com )

Quoting matt hull <mattmatteh at mac.com>:

> is there source?  i or anyone on the list can test it for you.

it is changing a bit again so i dont want to throw old verisons around when i
didnt change much really

and right now it wont compile on my dad's rediculiously expensive riscos
machine, so there must be something obscufticating the compiler system
somewhere i need to find. ( probably me ).

> i dont think you can cross compile for mac as some headers are needed
> to build with.

er
> there are 2 ways to build on mac: xcode and the unix way.  if it
> compiles and runs on linux, it should work the same way.

er
> the mac way will have an application bundle.  i have not done that yet.

riscos has had application 'bundles' for ever, it would be intersting
to see how
sane these things are.