[SDL] mac compiler request

matt hull mattmatteh at mac.com
Wed Dec 26 14:14:32 PST 2007

is there source?  i or anyone on the list can test it for you.

i dont think you can cross compile for mac as some headers are needed
to build with.

there are 2 ways to build on mac: xcode and the unix way.  if it
compiles and runs on linux, it should work the same way.

the mac way will have an application bundle.  i have not done that yet.

matt