[SDL] Blitting on 8 bit surfaces

Jonathan Dearborn grimfang4 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 06:41:03 PST 2007

Hey,

Just a note to make sure you don't waste your time:  There exist many rewritten blitting routines already.  I can only point you to the one I worked on since I don't know much about the others.  Look for SPG_Blit in the SPG_Surface.cpp file in my Sprig library at http://pubpages.unh.edu/%7Ejmb97

See ya,
Jonny D