[SDL] SDL_image on MinGW

Ruben Henner Zilibowitz rzilibowitz at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 25 03:56:57 PST 2007

Well it turns out that now the program is segfaulting in another
place, not during a call to IMG_Load so that means this issue is not
relevant to the topic of this mailing list. It crashed during a call
to IMG_Load previously, but now it is not. Running it through gdb it
crashed here:

0x7c91b3fb in wcsncat () from C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x7c91b3fb in wcsncat () from C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
#1  0x00000098 in ?? ()
#2  0x00240000 in ?? ()
#3  0x00000001 in ?? ()
#4  0x0a4e5c30 in ?? ()
#5  0x0a4e5c30 in ?? ()
#6  0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) quit

I'm not sure what that means so if anyone else does, feel free to let
me know.

Regards,

Ruben