[SDL] ANN: Kobo Deluxe 0.5.0 released!

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Sun Dec 16 12:59:35 PST 2007

On Sunday 16 December 2007, Jon Valdés wrote:
[...]
> #13 0x0806b697 in KOBO_sound::load (prog=0x8065bc0 <progress_cb>,
> force=0) at sound.cpp:89
[...]

BTW, you should be able to get around this for now by starting with
the -nosound option - though obviously, that means you get no
sound. ;-)

Would be interesting to see if there are any other issues. Never seen
this one, and I can't think of any recent change that could cause it
(or any change at all in that area, for that matter), so I'm not sure
where to start...

.-------  http://olofson.net - Games, SDL examples  -------.
|        http://zeespace.net - 2.5D rendering engine       |
|       http://audiality.org - Music/audio engine          |