[SDL] ANN: Kobo Deluxe 0.5.0 released!

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Sun Dec 16 11:40:41 PST 2007

On Sunday 16 December 2007, Jon Valdés wrote:
[...]
> Great game, but I'm afraid it crashes on my system. Full bactrace
> and program output attached.

Thanks! Can't seem to find anything obvious that could go wrong there,
though... Can you try running it in Valgrind and send me the output?
(Off-list preferably, as this probably has nothing to do with SDL.)

Also, compiling with -O0 instead of the default -O2 might help getting
more comprehensible output. The cfg-work script might work for that,
though it enables some non-standard config options as well.

> Keep the good work :)

Will try. :-)

.-------  http://olofson.net - Games, SDL examples  -------.
|        http://zeespace.net - 2.5D rendering engine       |