[SDL] ANN: Kobo Deluxe 0.5.0 released!

neil at cloudsprinter.com neil at cloudsprinter.com
Sun Dec 16 11:24:37 PST 2007

one thing i thought was a little odd with this is i tried it on quite a fresh
kubuntu install, ./configure ran through fine, then upon a make, it complained
i hadn't installed g++, which is what i thought configure was supposed to do,
so er, dunnos... probably just me, these things only ever seem to affect me.

but dont panic david, i apt-got g++ and everthing worked fine ;)

only thing..  i did a make install and it didnt seem to appear in the k menu,
dunno if it is supposed to..  tho it may have done by now as sometimes with
kubuntu some things i install only appear in the k menu after a period of time
suited by the program or kubuntu.