[SDL] Weirdness building 1.3.0

Bob Pendleton bob at pendleton.com
Thu Dec 13 12:09:12 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 21:02 -0800, Sam Lantinga wrote:
> > Yep, you are exactly right. And, after a half hour of trying to find the
> > problem in the *wrong* config.log file I finally found it and I have
> > checked in a patch that fixes the problem. There were a couple of new .h
> > files that didn't get listed in Makefile.in.
>
> Thanks Bob! :)

You are welcome!

BTW, could you explain the new text event to me? I'm spending a little
time on 1.3 right now and I want to get keyboard input working on X11.

	Bob Pendleton

> See ya,
> 	-Sam Lantinga, Lead Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment

+ email: Bob at Pendleton.com             +
+ web: www.GameProgrammer.com          +
+ www.Wise2Food.com                    +
+ nutrient info on 7,000+ common foods +