[SDL] Scrap for OSX (copy and paste)

Josiah ravean_uo at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:00:17 PST 2007

E. Wing <ewmailing <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Attached is my modified version. To compile on OS X, your build system
> should skip the scrap.c and build scrap_OSX.m instead.
>
> -Eric

Quick question for you if you have a min.  I am not familiar with .m files such
as your scrap_OSX.m.  I do have it working by including it in my xcode project,
but I would like to include it in my main.c.  I use one code base for Windows,
OSX and Linux.  I have a define at the top of the code which I change for each
OS.  I would like to be able to stick to this with the scrap_OSX.m as well.  I
tried including it like I would a normal .c file but that did not work.  Is
there a way to include it from the main.c?  Or make it a normal .c file instead
of a .m?  Pardon my ignorance, I just have not use .m files before, I understand
they are for Mac OS which is probably why I have not been exposed to them.

Thanks,

Josiah