[SDL] built-in tests?

Robin Getz rgetz at blackfin.uclinux.org
Sun Dec 30 12:54:27 PST 2007

With the number of small form factor devices using SDL now, I was just
noticing that some of the tests in ./trunk/SDL/test/ don't want to run on
anything that is not able of supporting 640x480.

I think it would be nice to support anything down to QVGA?

Some support -width & -height args, others do not.

Does anyone want to do this? Or should I start sending patches? If so, which
is the preferred way?
  - if 640x480 isn't supported, usage() and die().
  - if 640x480 isn't supported, try something from SDL_ListModes()

I noticed the same was true in some of the examples projects. (BTW - is there
public svns for the things listed in http://www.libsdl.org/projects/ ?)

Thanks
-Robin