[SDL] smpeg on Mac OS X (E. Wing)

Dominique Louis dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Tue Dec 4 10:34:02 PST 2007

E. Wing wrote:
> I haven't touched smpeg in a few years, but we did have a framework
> going at one point. Look for an  Xcode project in the source. It will
> build a framework. I think the last update was to support Universal
> Binaries.

Hi Eric,
   Are you referring to the smpeg source on ( icculus )or SDL source
tree? I did see this post by you @
http://listas.apesol.org/pipermail/sdl-libsdl.org/2006-February/053901.html
but the URL it mentions..
http://www.libsdl.org/cvs/
no longer exists and there does not appear to be any XCode projects
within SDL's SVN for smpeg.

Was this change been commited to the icculus.org code base?
If so where and does the SDL_mixer Framework need changing to work with
smpeg Framework on Mac OS X?

Thanks,

Dominique.