[SDL] Mac OS X : Dependency on X11? (fwd)

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 06:01:10 PST 2007

So this was my understanding of how it was supposed to be built. I
thought X11 would be dlloaded if needed so there wouldn't be any
problems with systems that didn't have/need X11.

I ran 'otool -L' on the official framework, and I don't see any
dependencies on X11. So I'm not sure what's going on. I don't have an
OS X system without X11 installed so I can't really test/verify this
one. (And I thought Tiger always had the X11 runtime installed, but
not the development headers and tools, though I could be mistaken.)

-Eric